Jamaica’s chefs have once again tantalized the palates of trendsetters, food lovers, tennis fans, top chefs and pro tennis players at this year’s Taste of Tennis event in New York. The Jamaica Tourist Board partnered with Palace Resorts, Miss Lily’s, Appleton Jamaican Rum, Red Stripe and Xaymaca Coffee in hosting the Home of All Right Lounge at the event at W New York Hotel in August. Executive Chef Adam Schop and Chef de Cuisine Andre Fowles, Food Network’s “Chopped Champion” from Miss Lily’s, served the classic pastrami sandwich adding a Jamaican twist with mouthwatering jerk brisket on a toasted pretzel bun topped with scotch bonnet mustard and coleslaw. Dennis McIntosh, Executive Chef of Moon Palace Jamaica Grande, prepared green plantains topped with fried red snapper and spicy vegetables.
- 3- Day Jamaican Adventure Tour Away From Your Airbnb
- Bamboo Raftng on the Blue Lagoon in Portland…nothing more exotic and blissful. Change your World by sharing Ours…this is how we do it!
- Stopped for lunch and some sparkling sun and beach time at Bamboo Blu, Ocho Rios. Change your World by sharing Ours…this is how we do it!
- We stopped at Donovan’s fruit stall just before getting into Port Antonio, Portland. Donavan had the widest assortment of Jamaican fruits available and he gave us some mamey fruit to sample – it had a beautiful smell and flavour – thanks and big-ups to Donavan! Nothing like fresh tropical fruits to make the journey sweeter. Change your World by sharing Ours… this is how we do it!
- Pelican Bar in the Caribbean Sea. Change your World by sharing Ours… this is how we do it! Get there/here fast and then we take it slow… captiandennis jamaica jamaicadiscovery visitjamaica montegobay negril treasurebeach kingston portland ochorios offthebeatenpath foodtour musictour rastafari culture reggaemusic dancehallmusic culinarytour roamingtours adventuretours ecotourism traveldeals cheaptravel lastminutedeals onelove bobmarley beachholiday sunshine caribbean @dezzyd613 @larrieeee