10 photos: World’s best islands 10. Fernando de Noronha, Brazil – The number of visitors is restricted on Fernando de Noronha, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. “The lucky few are rewarded with unrivaled beaches and waters filled with dolphins and sea turtles,” says TripAdvisor.
- 3- Day Jamaican Adventure Tour Away From Your Airbnb
- Bamboo Raftng on the Blue Lagoon in Portland…nothing more exotic and blissful. Change your World by sharing Ours…this is how we do it!
- Stopped for lunch and some sparkling sun and beach time at Bamboo Blu, Ocho Rios. Change your World by sharing Ours…this is how we do it!
- We stopped at Donovan’s fruit stall just before getting into Port Antonio, Portland. Donavan had the widest assortment of Jamaican fruits available and he gave us some mamey fruit to sample – it had a beautiful smell and flavour – thanks and big-ups to Donavan! Nothing like fresh tropical fruits to make the journey sweeter. Change your World by sharing Ours… this is how we do it!
- Pelican Bar in the Caribbean Sea. Change your World by sharing Ours… this is how we do it! Get there/here fast and then we take it slow… captiandennis jamaica jamaicadiscovery visitjamaica montegobay negril treasurebeach kingston portland ochorios offthebeatenpath foodtour musictour rastafari culture reggaemusic dancehallmusic culinarytour roamingtours adventuretours ecotourism traveldeals cheaptravel lastminutedeals onelove bobmarley beachholiday sunshine caribbean @dezzyd613 @larrieeee