Good times in Jamaica video – http://youtu.be/PEJWi99ICmA
Remember the good times in Jamaica…sweet, sweet Jamaica – so what was your experience like in Jamaica? We are sure it was unforgettable and so we want to reminisce a little with you as we remember the good times in Jamaica!
- Remember – Montego Bay and the Rasta Village, etc
- Remember – Ricks Café and the Beaches of Negril – parasailing, snorkelling, beach massages, etc
- Remember – Treasure Beach, Dolphin Quest, Black River Safari, Pelican Bar, etc
- Remember – Kingston, Bob Marley Museum, Blue Mountain Coffee, etc
- Remember – The Maroon Village, Dunn’s River Falls, Luminous Lagoon, etc
- Remember – The tasty Jamaican Jerk and other local foods
- Remember – The energy and vibes of Jamaica’s Reggae and Dancehall Music
- Remember – The engaging and entertaining Jamaican people…
And should you want to return to re-live those experiences or make new memories or catch-up with your Jamaican friends we invite you to view www.jamaicadiscovery.com for the best tour deals to Jamaica. We have the Jamaica Discovery 7 days or 15 days tours or check out our Jamaica Music or Food tours.
For updates, special offers and deals please like us on facebook – www.facebook.com/jamaicadiscovery. We welcome your comments and please share with your friends! “Change your world by sharing ours and never remain unchanged!”
Jamaica Discovery Tours & Vacations